Friday, April 27, 2012



By the picture of these gorgeous drinks, you know it's Buffy again.  I was so excited when I saw the commercial for Daily's because I thought their name was "Daily Cocktails".  Yes!  Finally!  A company that endorses drinking EVERY day.  Even though I was off by an "s" on the name, I still think they have great products - drink packets you freeze and drink with no blender or ice required. Booze INCLUDED! Whaaaaat????   Everyone knows freezing water and putting it in a blender and then having to walk two feet to get a bottle of joy juice to add to the ice is EXACTLY the same as competing in a triathlon.  I just don't have that kind of "elite athlete" energy.  The frozen packets also work very well if your child sustains an injury on the little league field. 


Daily's has a great story. (they used to deliver orange juice daily to their customers - Buffy would have had plenty of vodka on the ready for that...)  Visit their site and buy their products


***Remember, even if you don't drink, you can ice your injuries.  "LEAVE MOMMY ALONE, SHE IS ICING HER THROWING ARM!"


http://dailyscocktails.com/about

XOXO,
Buffy

No comments:

Post a Comment